In addition to supporting Friends endeavors, members enjoy monthly programs, which include lectures and tours to nearby historic sites; periodic newsletters; free tram tours and discounts at the Mosaic Museum Store.
To pay dues using PayPal, first click inside box (below Annual Dues) to select your membership level; next, click on the PayPal button to submit your payment.
FOHJI now has a LEGACY PROGRAM for planned giving that makes it possible for individuals to donate through their wills, investment portfolios, charitable trusts, or other beneficiary designations. We would encourage anyone to consider donating to further FOHJI’s mission of preserving the historical nature of Jekyll Island through these tax deductible avenues.
One of the easiest ways to give is a one-time donation of a specified amount that may be provided through a single or multi-payment structure. Donors have the flexibility of providing contributions as a recurring monthly automatic disbursement to FOHJI.
Additional avenues of giving include:
- Designating FOHJI as a beneficiary in your will or life insurance policy;
- Providing for a distribution to FOHJI from your charitable trust;
- Transferring stocks, bonds and other securities to FOHJI for sale and the benefit of FOHJI’s projects;
- Providing a restricted contribution to a specific FOHJI project that you would like to see move forward;
- Designating FOHJI to benefit from the sale of real estate or specified personal property.
Thank you in advance for considering these avenues of supporting FOHJI’s mission. If you are interested in one of these methods of providing support, please consult your financial planner and/or tax consultant, if needed. Then you can contact a board member via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Directors
Term Ends 2023
Sarah Tallu Schuyler
Term Ends 2024
Term Ends 2025